baganda should take note – secede
Why are more nsuf fund embezzlers, swiftly prosecuted and imprisoned than; gava, aids funds, chogm, medical drugs thieves, and colonial Uganda state corrupt officials in government? Why is it that the Inspector General of Government (igg), Director of Public Prosecution (dpp), Inspector General of Police(igp), Criminal Investigation Department (cid) etc., for the majority 27 years nrm came from western Uganda?
are there no trained people in the above fields from; west nile, acholi, lango, tororo, busoga or bugishu??!!
There is more potential to build small power projects in Western Northern Uganda. However there are more micro dams being built in Western Uganda!
Baganda must secede from the colonial Uganda state, for our nations’ and children’s survival.
nrm and its adversaries fronts themselves as development angels, however; the same organisations never supports Buganda ambitions as they support their kins, and Bayindi on tax payers supported funds for Munyonyo projects, Kampala Wetland destruction called development, Golf Course Investment, bidco Kalangala forest destruction or Lugogo wetland destruction with super markets:
Now you the Baganda why didn’t nrm government support Buganda Kingdom bid to;
- Turn kibuye market into a modern supper market as nrm supported Nakumat, or Garden City even when chogm was coming?! They are giving Indians free money to build useless hotels, not Baganda to build their lives in rotten Owino, Nakawa, Kalererwe, Natete, Mengo, Kasubi markets! In Luwero, so-called veterans were building a market on a sole playground field in the area used by children and local communities!
- For bidco products, couldn’t baganda small oil seeds farmers and producers, be supported by nrm government to grow; maize, cotton seeds, sunflower seeds, cocoa in Bugerere/Mukono, Ensogasoga in Bulemezi and Bugerere etc.?! Is it a premeditated strategy to turn Baganda in beggars in their own land?
- Couldn’t nrm government support Buganda Kingdom’s bid to turn vast lands in Bulemezi, Bugerere, Singo into commercial agricultural investment and thereupon support Baganda Land owners in these investments when the libyans are allegedly being allocated land in bunyoro free of charge?!! At least the colonial state could compel Baganda to produce by instruments of the law!
- Why hasn’t nrm killed those stopping Bagandas’ bid to turn tonnes of urban waste into electricity, a World Bank Funded Project? It is because they nrm want to maintain Buganda colonial state slave-master relationship?
- Baganda’s bid to start a public transport system in kampala, was frustrated while bus owners from Ankole and Kigezi are investing heavily in the bus transport. The design and a huge document for these plans are gathering dust. This is not investment according to nrm economic growth philosophy!
- Why are baganda cattle farmers in Bulemezi, Bugerere, Singo, Sembabule not given milk-cooling plants while those in Ankole are supported with taxpayers funding?
- nrm has supported matooke project in Ankole and looked on when vanilla growers in Buganda suffer – can you imagine a difference in price, value and technological input cost, of the two products?
- How many nrm coffee processing plants have been built in buganda coffee producing regions to revamp production and if not, then why?!
- Where are the kakiri housing estates and I ask you Baganda, how many Baganda earn over a million shillings to be able to buy Libyians owned nhcc housing estates?! Are Baganda relegated to slums
Let no single Muganda be blinded by nrm and its adversary’s politics. The five million Baganda have no pillars to stand on at this material time, when their economy is tramped on.
There is no nation that has ever been build by foreigners – Buganda has to rely on herself.
Bwanika, Nakyesawa Luwero.