buganda mps be informed an international process against the colonial government of uganda is coming – to free baganda and buganda kingdom from uganda.
In 2000 it was discovered that a one-woman nrm minister was using government agents driving uc vechiles to force Baganda off their land in Luwero. Indeed some people lost a lot of property the law never acted.
Today – what is going on in Nakaseke, Kapeka, Luwero area is exactly what was reported 9 years ago! People are being sent off their land and are in total panic and fear, yet no Member of Parliament is acting at all! It is alleged that strange people are getting land titles of dead people without consultation with either their off springs or estate custodian.
Does social and economic development mean forcing people off their land? Who are the Asian forcing Baganda off their ancestral land, in Nakaseke, and under what law?
The economic and social destruction in Nakaseke, Kapeka and Semuto regions should not be forced on poor Baganda people, by thinking that large commercial farms by Indians and cattle keepers will solve the problem of baganda peasants by becoming farm workers instead of the Baganda owning the means production themselves.
Luwero was producing everything before nrm destroyed everything without the help of Asians!
When nrm attacked Nakaseke hospital nrm/a, knew very well that a hospital is different from a barracks – the war crimes, mayhem and wanton destruction of people’s riches and murder that followed is squarely nrm responsibility.
national resistance movement/army use your land fund policy programme, to pay off nrm/a bush warriors/mailo landlords and their families, with miles and miles of land in: Bugerere, Singo, Buddu, Bulemezi, Kyagwe so that that land revert to its rightful owners – the nrm landless peasant baganda.
Landless Baganda Peasants also need to get prosperity for all!
- When will vanilla value addition in Kyagwe and Bugerere start for prosperity for all project in Buganda?
- When will the pineapple plant in Luwero start working?
- When will Sweet banana plant value addition in Luwero start?
- Why is there only one milk cooling plant in entire Buganda milk producing region as opposed to many in Ankole?
- Why are asians sending nrm landless baganda peasants off their ancestral land in Bulemezi?
- Where were the people chased off their land in Singo for nrm/a shooting fields settled or when will they ever be compensated fro their land
- Why are Baganda mailo landowners not given tax holidays as Asian to develop their land?
- Why didn’t nrm/a support baganda urban bus transport initiative as Asian supported businesses?
- When will nrm/a mailo landlords return Buganda land to Landless Baganda Peasants?
- Who stopped the redevelopment of Buganda Markets? (kalerwe, kibuye, kasubi mengo etc.,)
- Who frustrated the Commercial Bank supported redevelopment of Kibuye market
- Why is the World Bank supported garbage recycling plant in Kampala?
- Why is the Germany supported garbage-power plant in Kampala frustrated?
- Who frustrated Baganda initiative to start Buganda large land owners, supported commercial farming where tractors had been secure by some Baganda patriots
- Why is Kampala city not planned?
- When will nrm/a destroyed factories in Luwero be rebuilt for prosperity for all
- When will Entebbe Land Title be returned to Buganda Kingdom – the lease expired
- When will Buganda Kingdom get back the 90-acre makindye barracks land?
baganda are bringing a multiple judicial process against the colonial government.
U.N. declaration affirms:
Indigenous peoples have the right to own, develop, control and use the lands and territories, including the total environment of the lands, air, waters, coastal seas, sea-ice, flora and fauna and other resources which they have traditionally owned or otherwise occupied or used. This includes the right to the full recognition of their laws, traditions and customs, land-tenure systems and institutions for the development and management of resources, and the right to effective measures by States to prevent any interference with, alienation of or encroachment upon these rights.
In Worcester v. Georgia, one of the most cited domestic law judicial opinions in the world, Marshall wrote that the rights of discovery belonging to European discoverers under the European Law of Nations could not affect the property rights of the Indians of America, who were “already in possession, either as aboriginal occupants, or as occupants by virtue of a discovery made before the memory of man.”