UGANDANS IN BOSTON IN CASE OF DEATH
GLOBAL LIFE INITIATIVE
Dear Boston – Ugandans
Death occurs unexpectedly sometimes.
The cost of sending the dead body back to Uganda can be so challenging. The solution would have been insurance; every one buying life insurance but this may not happened due to many factors.
Now Rev. John Baker Katende and Rev. Samuel Mutyaba, Pastors of Global Evangelical Church and New Life International Christian Center respectively are offering an alternative, GLOBAL LIFE INITIATIVE, to those that may be interested.
In case of accidental or Natural death Global life Initiative will take responsibility of taking your or your child’s body back to Uganda. All you need is to become a subscriber to this initiative. Below is what you need to do:
1. Fill out a form to show your Name and contact address
2. Give us the name of your contact person in case of death
3. Send us your picture
4. Your yearly payment of $120
Please note NO Social security number required and NO US immigration status required. You have to be Ugandan.
Sunday October 17, 2010 will be the inauguration day.
1. Venue: American Legion 215 Waverly Oaks avenue, Waltham
2. Time: 4:00pm
3. Guest of Honor: Hon. Edith Sempala (Former Ugandan Ambassador to US)
4. Other Guests: UNAA President Mr. Moses Wilson.
Make every effort come and build a solution to this Ugandan – US community problem.